Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Phill Moderator

Sometimes posts get missed in the forums. We also provide a premium support service via the ticket system. You problems should get fixed a lot faster if you raise them via the ticket system including as much detail as possible along with admin logons and on occasion, ftp details.

tamirzzz Friend

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

The are several issues, I do not understand:

1.<blockquote>Sometimes posts get missed in the forums</blockquote>. But if after posting the issue for at least 5 times I still do not get a reply, what should I assume?!

2.<blockquote>We also provide a premium support service via the ticket system</blockquote>. You sell your sub`s with a support,so should`t you give us support?

3. Why after pointing your attention to http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/pagination-in-rtl-mode-goes-from-left-to-right/, I still did not get response.

Could you please clarify these issues for me?!

Thank you,

Tamirzzz

Phill Moderator

We are trying to provide you with support. If you need urgent support we provide the ticket system as I have stated. While a lot of support is done in the forums it is not and has never been the main area of support.

As for point 3 I immediately did respond in that thread and was awaiting your response. As soon as I read your link in fact.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum