Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am unable to config my DNS zone to link one of my subdomains to the demo builder environment.

CNAME RR is configured
    TXT RR is configured

but message “Make sure your TXT record is set correctly” keeps appearing when using the site builder tool…

pls advice …

pavit Moderator

Hi

What exactly are you trying to obtain ? show the demo builder on your website ?

datformatiebv Friend

Hi Pavit,

What I try to do is link a subdomain owned by me to the JM Classy Magento demo. I follow the procedure as described in: http://builder.joomlart.com but get stuck in the “Make sure your TXT record is set correctly” error message after adding CNAME and TXT RR in my DNS zone and trying to link it by pressing the “update” button.

It seems a very basic procedure but unfortunately I do not succeed to complete it with the result that my subdomain is linked to the JM Classy Magento demo that appears to be somewhere in the Amazon cloud…. (to be specific its: joomhost-1565614128.us-east-1.elb.amazonaws.com)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  datformatiebv 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum