Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

We have tried assigning the Twitter module to col-mass1 and col-mass2 using ‘icon2′ as the module class suffix, but are unable to see the image in the module on the front end.

Any suggestions?

On a lesser note, we are showing Twitter friends in our module and would like to change the header text from My Friends to Our Friends. I dont’ see a module language file. What file contains this info?

Thanks!

aman204 Friend

Can you provide a link to your site

You can change the name of module titled — Follow Me on Twitter if you are using quickstart package

adwcth Friend

The site is at http://adwsites.com/staging/

We have the module titled in the way we want, but we need to change the header text that appears above the Twitter friend images from My Friends to Our Friends.

Thank you for the help.

aman204 Friend

Please add one space in text field where you have entered module class suffix

1. modulespace
    adwcth Friend

That pulled the styling in, but now no tweets are being pulled.

I’ve shut off caching for the module. Anything else I could try ?

aman204 Friend

<blockquote>That pulled the styling in, but now no tweets are being pulled.</blockquote>

Was the specific module working fine before as adding suffix class wont affect the funcitonality ?

adwcth Friend

Yes, it was loading tweets properly before I corrected the module class name.

aman204 Friend

Will it be possible for you to please pm me superadmin details to take closer look

adwcth Friend

Thank you so much. I’ve just sent login credentials via PM

aman204 Friend

I have tried removing suffix but the module doesnt seem to fetch tweets still

Probably, You need to please re-check twitter login details and if possible, please try to re-install specific module as just adding suffix shouldnt make such difference 🙂

adwcth Friend

I checked the login credentials again. No luck

I reinstalled the module again. No luck

It’s connnecting to the correct page – the Follow link on the bottom works fine – but the module is not pulling tweets from the account stream.

aman204 Friend

Seems to be working fine now. Please recheck

Also, i have attached screengrab showing in updated tweets 🙂

1. twitter
    adwcth Friend

JA Twitter is not working. :confused:

I have installed another module – TwitterFeed – and it is currently pulling the data (see the lower right corner of your screenshot. their credit link is included)

I’ve temporarily republished JA Twitter above the TwitterFeed module, but I cannot get it to pull the feed

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@adwcth 200558 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA Twitter is not working. :confused:

I have installed another module – TwitterFeed – and it is currently pulling the data (see the lower right corner of your screenshot. their credit link is included)

I’ve temporarily republished JA Twitter above the TwitterFeed module, but I cannot get it to pull the feed</blockquote>

Dear adwcth!

The ja twitter module is under maintenance, please give some time to roll out new version.

Thanks

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum