Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hello
    I am unable to upload EasyBlog to JA Intranet template i must add i have EasyBlog
    developer package and domain is assigned, so this problem is not related to stackideas
    but must be an issue with JA Intranet template.
    Also on other non JoomlArt Templates EasyBlog uploading nicely.
    Uploading stopping on 35%
    Please help

1. 2017-04-22
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you attach the package of EasyBlog in private reply and send me the admin login info so I will have a try?

artur.kania@yahoo.com Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

As I can see that there is error when installing EasyBlog: http://prntscr.com/f0kze4

Could you post the same question into EasyBlog forum for further checking?

This is not a problem with EasyBlog those errors only occurring when JA Intranet Template, is uploaded by quickstart package. Manual installation is ok
    I did test about 10 times believe me, and stop saying that is stackideas problem,
    i am sure about that.
    Quickstart package is screwed up please investigate the problem ?
    Arthur

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Arthur,

Did you try to download the full installation package for EasyBlog? I just installed quickstart package of JA Intranet template then install this full package instead of Launcher package and it worked properly, pls give it a try.

Regards

Derek Buntin Friend

I get the same problem, I also manually uploaded via FTP and selected ja_intranet as the default but it’s causing problems, the styling is missing and some scripts seem to be missing.

Saguaros Moderator

Could you share that full installation package and login info of your site: URL, Admin + FTP account? I will take a look.

Derek Buntin Friend

Here is what I did:

1) Upgraded previous version of Joomla to 3.7
    2) Installed the full versions of easysocial, easyblog and easydiscuss, based on what I seen on ja_intranet demo
    3) Tried to install the easyblog template, but it gives errors so extracted it and uploaded it to the themes folder, it registered so I selected it as default.
    4) This shows missing css files and js files from media/com_easyblog

I then had to revert back as there’s too many missing files.

I then extracted the quickstart but there is no media/com_easyblog or any of the components.

Does the theme need updated for the latest easyblog version?

Can you provide a copy of the demo as it is now?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Derek,

Unfortunately, JA Intranet is not available for EasyBlog 5.1 – latest version yet, could you pls use the EasyBlog 5.0 version first and update it later when the new version for JA Intranet released?

Derek Buntin Friend

Do you know when the template will be available for that version?

I’m unsure how to downgrade it to an earlier version.

Thanks
    Derek

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Derek,

You mean you can install latest version on your site? Did you try to take a backup of your site and install the 5.0 version of EasyBlog?

Derek Buntin Friend

I managed to get version 5.0 of easy blog and it works, which is fine for now as the site is in development.

Can you tell me when ja intranet will be updated to work with version 5.1 of easy blog?

Do you know what changes need to be made as I could make these myself?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Derek,

To be frank, the team is working on update our products to Joomla 3.7 so it would be update once this update is done.

The latest version 5.1 has changes a bit much: mockup / classes / … so I recommend you to better wait for the new release of template for this update first before updating on your site.

Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum