Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

OK, so I go to Template Manager > Styles, and I click on the link for ja_university – Default. I then click on the “Profiles” tab, scroll down to “Menu Settings”, and see that “Mega Menu” is selected, but….the box & its drop-down are greyed-out and I can’t click on the drop-down to select a different menu. Any ideas why that might be so? Thanks in advance.

pavit Moderator

Hi

You need to click on the square icon on the right to enable the drop down

vtpages Friend

Sorry, but there is no square icon on the right. However, if I click on one of the other selections at the top (“Default”, “Blue”, “Brown”, etc.), then such square boxes do appear on the right. When I am on the default Profile, they are not there. Thanks for any guidance you can give.

pavit Moderator

In the default profile you cannot switch the menu type

You need to create a new profile and from them assign a new menu type to your menu and assign that profile to the page where you want to use that menu in page assignments

Hope was clear

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum