Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

somehow, I am unable to show the search field.

In template manager; layout I find the "Auto" positioned in "head-search" field.

When I try to publish the "Search" module in this field, it does not appear.

When I ad /?tp=1 to http://scanteam.viis.no/?tp=1 the module position does not appear.

This is another Sugite template based site we have made and I want the search to look likewise.

Please help 🙂

Norchris

1. Screenshot_11-4
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

I tested on my local version too and correct position is head-search and it worked fine , did you assigned your search module to all pages ?

1. Screenshot_11-5
    norchris Friend

Yes, that looks wonderful. I cannot understand why it does not work on my page….

It works when I place the module in the language shifter module position. But, not in the head search / position 0.

Norchris

norchris Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    norchris Friend
    norchris Friend

I see that the menu "hamburger" also is gone when I make the page smaller…. Maybe these things are interconnected…

Norchris

pavit Moderator

Hi there

My name is Pavit

Could you share as private reply a temp super user account for your backend ?

norchris Friend
    norchris Friend

(When I installed a software update, I got the error message: Warning JInstaller: :Install: Can’t find XML setup file. Maybe this has something to do with the problems, I do not know)

pavit Moderator

Hi

The head-search position not showing is a template 1.1.5 version bug and it is planned to be fixed in the next template version release, in the meanwhile i fixed it on your website directly.

You can look at THIS Topic for any reference.

(When I installed a software update, I got the error message: Warning JInstaller: :Install: Can’t find XML setup file. Maybe this has something to do with the problems, I do not know)

Could you give us more details about which software you are installing ?
    This error message is showed when you are trying to install in a wrong way a joomla extension.

norchris Friend

Thank you!

Could you give us more details about which software you are installing ?
    This error message is showed when you are trying to install in a wrong way a joomla extension.

I submitted the error message in case it could have anything to do with the issue described here. Obviously, it did not. To your info I updated last release of Akeeba. Probably works nicely.

Norchris

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  norchris 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum