Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

im using argo stable 1.0. and i found a small bug.

When i go in the backend settings for the argo template. Under navigation, the “navigation type” drop down doesnt show me any options to choose when i click on it. But i noticed if i use my up and down button i was able to select “mega menu” but i still could see the option and now that ive chosen it i still dont see any selection in the box. See attachment to get a better understanding of what im talking about.

Im happy that i could still activate he mega menu but its just a tad buggy.

1. mega-menu-config
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi korviz,

Is T3 plugin up-to-date? Which version of joomla are you using and how do you install this template? I shall try to duplicate to check whether this issue persists in my end or not

Regards

korviz Friend

Joomla 2.5.9
    T3 framework 1.2.1
    argo stable 1.0.0
    I deleted the 1.0 beta template from the backend and then installed the stable version 1.0.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I can not reproduce this issue in my end, could you pm me admin and ftp account of your site, I need a closer look to check this for you.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum