Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Guys… to be honest this is starting to piss me off a bit… I purchased this builder because everything I ever used from joomlart worked great (framework, templates etc.) but ever since I purchased JA Builder I am literally UNABLE to finish any website in time! Why? Becase your PUBLISH button sucks! Sometimes it workes OK and then suddenly it stops working – turning and turning and NOTHING happens!!! And I have to log off, wait a few hours and then maybe it starts working sometimes.

Thats really super annoying! Btw I am using firefox for website building. I contacted my hosting provider, added these lines to their firewall system:

themepro.com
    use.fontawesome.com
    js.intercomcdn.com
    font.gstatic.com
    joomlart.com

Guess what – it didnt help. Nothing EVER helps with publish button…. I started working in incognito tab – it worked for like an hour and then baaaaang there it goes again! Turning and turning…. I really don’t know how to proceed…

VariFrame Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you share the credentials of site that I can replicate issue? I will try to make small change and publish then see how it goes.

VariFrame Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Here is my record video when editing one of pages on your site with Firefox browser: https://cl.ly/3O1X1C3O1X2I

VariFrame Friend

I am not sure what you just did but it really is working. But it wasnt for a quite a few days… What I did now is clear cache in ffox and its working for now…. Thank you

Creaktor Branding Agency Friend

check this out. problem on video. https://youtu.be/6IA_2jR6EQk

www.creaktor.com

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Alex,

Share me the credentials of your site so I can check for you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum