Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

I’m struggling with this template as I cannot make any changes to the settings.

In IE I get the following:

Line: 1797
    Error: ‘jat3admin’ is null or not an object

In Firefox nothing happens – no error message but changes are not applied.

All I am trying to do is change the override to blue colour.

Ruth

Edit: This happens whenever I try to edit anything – even changing from image to text for the logo doesn’t allow me to save. Please advise as the template is useless if I can’t edit anything.

marckpy Friend

i am getting the same problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i have headaches trying to understand how to make work this **** template!!
    i can’t save anything either on chrome, firefox, ie

please somebody give any ideas!!

ramadji Friend

Having the same trouble here. I used the quickstart package to deploy JA Rave and now, I’m having problems making changes in some of the modules in the back-end. When I try to change the title of “About JA Rave” to something else, I get the attached capture. Very frustrating. I don’t know what the fix is. Anybody has any idea what I’m doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

Ram

1. 1289499951116
    ramadji Friend

Crawling through the Joomla Discussion Forum in search of the solution to the problem I was having with editing the parameters of some JA RAVE modules, I came across a post (by ed209) that held the key to the issue.

Locate the line below in the editor.php file
    // This was the original code that did not check for the method
    // $result[] = $plugin->onDisplay($editor);

Replace the above code with the lines below:

// Try to authenticate
    if (method_exists($plugin, ‘onDisplay’)) {
    $result[] = $plugin->onDisplay($editor);
    }

Adjust the code as indicated above and it’ll save you hours of headache. I tried several other solutions to no avail but this one works like a charm. I hope this helps someone else. Thanks to ed209.

Best regards,

Ramadji

eruzak Friend

Bugs there http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/errors-show-on-ja-rave-popular-post-and-lateset-post-modules/ also.

CAn anyone of JA team fix those bugs as soon as possi…

Saguaros Moderator

i confirm this issue, i have informed developers for fixing this issue

spotbrandgirl Friend

<em>@tienhc 203610 wrote:</em><blockquote>i confirm this issue, i have informed developers for fixing this issue</blockquote>
    Any idea of a timeline for the fix?

Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Hello

Please re-download the quickstart package http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=371, our developers have fixed this issue

Thanks

mediaartsinc Friend

Experiencing the same problem with the Droid Tempalte.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mediaartsinc 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum