Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello, I have just tried to install JA Pariiti on Joomla 1.6 and have received this error message
    JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist /home/spiritua/public_html/tmp/install_4cee14b0bac9f/blank.html

I have read the previous solved thread but I am trying Joomla 1.6 so do not want to install quick start. I would be very grateful for your advice please.

gray Friend

The template works on Joomla 1.5.xx.
    Templates for Joomla 1.6 should differ a little bit, processing code for templates changed in Joomla 1.6
    And in any case, 1.6 is only in beta stage now (latest is beta 14).

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@maryjwood 205269 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, I have just tried to install JA Pariiti on Joomla 1.6 and have received this error message
    JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist /home/spiritua/public_html/tmp/install_4cee14b0bac9f/blank.html

I have read the previous solved thread but I am trying Joomla 1.6 so do not want to install quick start. I would be very grateful for your advice please.</blockquote>

Hi,

At the moment, we do not have any solid date for the plans to upgrade our templates to Joomla 1.6.

Please stay tuned to our blog and mainsite as we will publish all important information there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum