Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’am working on localhost and trying the first basic thing: adding some images replacing the white space in home page (1240×600). After I have read several times the documentation I am totally unable to reach my aim. I selected in the module slideshow the folder option and I see the thumbnails of my images but nothing is visibile, neither my images nor an image provided with the quickstat package but the description of this last one. All the permission folder are settled at 777. In the forum I’ve read of the need to insert the slideshow via an article but this is not really clear to me. Could I have a clue. thanks.

robyrom

Hayden A Friend

@robyrom,
    You can configure slideshow module following JA Biz guide: http://static.joomlart.com/images/userguide/ja_templates/ja-biz/extensions/slideshow-backend.png. You also need to delete imagesresized folder.

robyrom Friend

I just had all the settings as they are shown in the photo (except fot the option “source”) and the folder you mentioned was not present. Examining the source code of the page it appeares as if there is a wrong path to the images I want to show

because the path points to joomla3 folder instead of joomla3/images/prima pagina.
    Thanks

1. foto
    Hayden A Friend

@robyrom,
    Please send me screenshot of your slideshow module’s backend, I will have a closer look. Or you can PM me admin credentials of your site, I will investigate directly on your site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hayden A 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum