Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi.
    I have just upgraded my joomla on Ja-Tiris and now I can’t use my registration form.

When I try to register a new user, it is created but no mail is sended to user.

It gives me a message error: Unable to initialize the mail function.

When I check the user into my admin, the user is created but no mail is recieved. How can I resolve it?

Thanks!

davidsg3 Friend

PLease help! My website doesn’t send email verification for new users!

I tried to change phpmail to sendmail and the message is equal: can’t initialize sendmail function.

Help plese!!!!!

Stork11 Friend

Hello davidsg3,

Please contact your host provider to resolve this issue. This is a problem of mail function on the host of your site.

Regards.

davidsg3 Friend

Hi stork. I told them and it seems it’s all ok.

There are only two parameters “deprecated”, but with no importance. They told me that my host are configured ok.

The system was good 15 days before, but now, after joomla upgrade (i THink) there are something that I can’t achieve.

Need some help.

Thanks!

Stork11 Friend

<em>@davidsg3 327960 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi stork. I told them and it seems it’s all ok.

There are only two parameters “deprecated”, but with no importance. They told me that my host are configured ok.

The system was good 15 days before, but now, after joomla upgrade (i THink) there are something that I can’t achieve.

Need some help.

Thanks!</blockquote>
    Hello davidsg3,

Can you PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum