Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi, i have on my website with Purity III a Kunena Forum. I have a problem with the Add files button on a post, clicking on it nothing happens (no screen for including path to files). I have no idea of what could be happening, does anyone has any suggestion?

Thanks,

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @canic,

You can try to switch default template – Purity III to a standard template of Joomla like Beez/Protostar then see how it goes.

If the problem still persists, then there is something wrong with Kunena itself.

Regards

canic Friend

I’ve tried to change te late to Beez or Protostar but with those I can’t see anything of my website, only the empty default page (maybe because of something connected with T3 Menu) so I can’t verify it 🙁

Is there any template similar to Purity III where I could verify it?

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can go to settings of Menu item of page where the issue persists and change the template style there.

Then go to that page in front-end, refresh to see the change.

Or let me know that page and how to replicate the issue, I will take a look on your site (I’m not familiar with your native language so I don’t know which page is)

Regards

canic Friend

Thanks for your answer, I’ve changed the template only for page affected as you suggested and I saw that the problem was the same with Protostar, so no direct relationship with Purity III probably.

I tried to get supporf from kunena but I don’t go on with it, so any help to see what’s happening will be really appreciated. I’ve included instructions on how to replicate the issue on the file attached.

Regards,

canic Friend

File attached

1. Error_Kunena.pdf
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I spent more time to investigate on your site and saw that the current template of Kunena component causes the issue. I use editor Firebug in Firefox (Inspect Element in Chrome) and see there is conflict in JS code so you can’t select files: http://prntscr.com/dp7hl2

I tried to change the default template of Kunena to Crypsis instead of current Crypsisb3: http://prntscr.com/dp7htv

and it works.

So the problem from Crypsisb3 template.

You can check the same.

Regards

canic Friend

Thanks,

I’ve checked and it really works with Crypsis so I can add the file I needed.

The point is that this style it’s quite different of what I wanted. Do you plan any integration with Kunena 5.0 so I can have a similar style to Purity III also while on the Kunena Forum? (with Crypsisb3 it was more similar).

Regards,

Saguaros Moderator

It’s not ready for Kunena 5 yet. This new version of Kunena changes a lots so we need more time to test with templates first before releasing. Pls stay tuned.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum