Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Please assist me with hiding the parent title "Articles" -(ARTÍCULOS in Spanish) in my page titles/headings.
    I have already set the parameters in both the menu items and the article itself to display "hide", but the top parent title, Articles, still appears on some pages.

Here’s a sample link: http://www.cuidadosalma.es/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&layout=edit&id=214

Thanks in advance
    Manuel

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly assign this article to a menu item and Open the article under the menu . At this time the article using system URL .
    I tried to check the menu items but not able to found the article page using Menu items .

Regards

deisa Friend

Hi,

Thank you very much for your support, assign the article to a menu item sove the problem.
    This is the only possible solution?

Kind regards,
    Manuel

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    the Menu option work only when the item is assigned to that menu . When you use system url it will load the default options .
    You have to open article under a menu to use the Menu hide option .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum