Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

All of the add article screens are now the same. i am unable to enter start and end dates and other event details – after upgrades…

https://www.mtairycogic.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&layout=edit&contenttype=event

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  imported_360admin. Reason: notice there are several problems with uploading of images

1. err-ev1-0218
    2. err-ev2-0218
    imported_360admin Friend

UNABLE TO UPLOAD EVENTS TO EVENT COMPONENT

imported_360admin Friend

UNABLE TO UPLOAD IMAGES TO ARTICLES

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The provided admin account doesn’t work, kindly update again.

And does this issue happen in default article?

imported_360admin Friend

jart
    J00ml1rt

imported_360admin Friend

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JApplicationAdministrator::isClient() in /home/mtairycogic/public_html/plugins/system/jacontenttype/models/com_content.admin.articles.php on line 454

all of the articles are the same… i tried to reload the content plugin. and use older version. to no avail
    thank you!!!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It seems that you’re using so old version of Joomla, the new version of JA Content Type plugin should work well in Joomla 3.7 and above. Pls consider to upgrade Joomla to latest version, there are improvement and security fixes, it’s better for your site.

Regards

imported_360admin Friend

ok. will do. i have a conflict on the site with the 3.7 and so was afraid to upgrade. will try not. and let you know.

thanks!

imported_360admin Friend

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JApplicationAdministrator::isClient() in /home/mtairycogic/public_html/plugins/system/jacontenttype/models/com_content.admin.articles.php on line 447

okay i am able to load images (and the site did not crash) but i still get the same error in events and not able to load time / date details, http://www.mtairycogic.com/index.php/events

Saguaros Moderator

This content type plugin is updated to work with Joomla 4 (released soon) which uses new techniques. So pls try to update Joomla for your site to at least 3.7 version or above. It will work well.

imported_360admin Friend

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JApplicationAdministrator::isClient() in /home/mtairycogic/public_html/plugins/system/jacontenttype/models/com_content.admin.articles.php on line 447

Now i get this error when i try to login to administrator…

imported_360admin Friend

YES! DETAILS ARE THERE. THANK YOU!!!

Will let you know if there are other issues.

thanks again!!! much appreciated!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Is that ok now? I can’t access backend of your site now.

Let me know if you need further helps.

Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum