Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have installed my site from the JoomlArt ‘Community Plus’ QuickStart package which includes a module called ‘JA SlideShow Module’ of type ‘JA SlideShow’. Site is functioning as expected and have created new Categories, Articles and Menus.

HOWEVER, I am unable to save edits to the existing JA SlideShow module, or create a new module; the edit fields are accessible but none of the ‘Save’ button options work.

Note that I can create and edit modules based on other extensions/plugins; also I have confirmed that the ‘configuration.php’ is writable (I have seen this cause issues in the past). I have also checked permissions on modules/mod_jaslideshow and subfilders (755) as well as files (644).

Any assistance appreciated.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have helped you upgrade to the latest version: JA Slideshow Module and JA T3 Framework plugin. Now the problem on your site has gone.

If you need any further help, feel free to post here.

Todd Hanover Friend

I am having the same issue. I have updated both JA t3 framework, and the slideshow module. Every time I try to edit the slideshow module I am unable to save the edits, and upon trying to close am forced to login again.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Ninja Lead Moderator

@th25: I need to check this issue directly on your site, you can pm me URL of your site and admin login.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum