Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am attempting to download JA Nuevo files and keep encountering the same error messages:

<blockquote>Cannot create folder</blockquote> and <blockquote>You are downloading this file. Please download again in 2 minute.</blockquote>.

I am a paying member with an active membership. Why am I unable to download the template files?

Thanks,

ntonline

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Issue confirmed. Let me fw it with team.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Issue confirmed. Let me fw it with team.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

gjc1 Friend

I am also having the same problems where I cannot download any templates even though I paid for the membership.

gjc1 Friend

I am also having the same problems where I cannot download any templates even though I paid for the membership.

Anonymous Moderator

@ntonline @gjc1 Could you guys confirm if you were able to download already. Our server had an issue but it is fixed now.

Anonymous Moderator

@ntonline @gjc1 Could you guys confirm if you were able to download already. Our server had an issue but it is fixed now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum