Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hello-

I joined Joomlart in order to get the JA Anion template, but I cannot download it. I have the correct plugin installed, and I am able to download the new Droid Template with no problem, but when I try to download the Anion template it says “The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.”

Is there a step I am missing?

Manos Moderator

Hi, you should try again probably there was a server load and you couldn’t download the files.
    If you still have problems you can ask JA stuff to help you.

huechuraba Friend

Hi –

I tried again, but am still unable to install the files. I tried installing the norite files and they do not install either. Who can I speak to about this?

Manos Moderator

Can you give site link ?
    The problem is you can’t download the files or you can’t install the files ?
    do you have ftp layer on ?

huechuraba Friend

The problem is that I cannot install the file. the Site is theatrehorizon.org/joomla1.5

Manos Moderator

I can see JA Droid on the link ….if you want to install quickstart of JA Anion you should delete the installtion on the above link and upload the JA Anion quick start.

huechuraba Friend

Thanks – I have two questions:

Do I have to uninstall Droid in order to install Anion?

Will installing the quickstart of Anion replace my existing content?

Manos Moderator

Yes the quickstart will replace your content and no you don’t have to uninstall JA Droid in order to install JA Anion

huechuraba Friend

Okay. So I am still unable to install the Anion Template. I downloaded the file ja_anion.v1.2.1 but when I select it in Joomla, it will not install. I then tried the droid template to see if it was a problem with Joomlart or just the anion file. The droid file installed perfectly. Then I went back and re-downloaded anion, but it still will not install. I am new to joomla, so I may be missing a simple step. What is the step by step process to install the file please?

Manos Moderator

Which file excactly did you try to install?
    Did you unzip the file you download? The main file you download has all /dirs in it. So you only need to install the template file, but in order to do this you have to unzip the main download file.

If you want you can give me access to your sites admin panel and i will install the template for you.

huechuraba Friend

Hello-

Can someone help me install the JA Anion file on my site? I will give you the user and password to get in and install, because it is not working for me.

steinar Friend

I had the same trouble installing Anion earlier today. I would suggest you unzip the download, including the zip file in the template folder, then remove the version ending from the [JA Anion] folder name, zip this folder again and install.

huechuraba Friend

This did not slove the problem. I still cannot install the template. Help?

Manos Moderator

You can send me admin access so i can give it a try!

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@huechuraba 190243 wrote:</em><blockquote>This did not slove the problem. I still cannot install the template. Help?</blockquote>

Hi guy,

You can submit a ticket for us with full details for further help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum