Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Interesting conundrum: I was previously able to assign menu items to my cloned/customized template [JA_Portfolio-TeamZone] via Template Manager: Edit Style CP (although I had to do so via the “Language & Page Assingments” dialogue because the “Menus Assignment” panel was missing (although it renders momentarily upon loading the CP page, it disappears immediately).

After having edited/added items to the assigned Menu Type for my cloned template [(Team Zone (hidden)], and deleting the original, working Page Assignments (to start from scratch after having no success editing the existing settings), I cannot add [“Click To Add”] Langauage-Page Assignments anymore. Seems that that function is somehow prevented although no errors are thrown.

This would be the same problem described in this post (related to the JA Methys template): http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/the-management-panel-assignment-menu-is-missing-in-the-template-manager/

Any info/workaround or solution would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if I can provide screencaps or further explanation.

BTW: This is currently under development (NOT LIVE)… but soon to be!

Thanks!

Sherlock Friend

Hi geoffh,

The problem seem to related to the menu item of rs reg form I unpublished then published it again and the problem gone away, now the assignment feature is working, check again and let me know if problems still there 🙂

geoffh Friend

Thanks Sherlock…

Don’t know why your toggling that link had any effect… although the extension behind that link was effected similarly to JA’s T3 Framework extension. The actual “cure” was related to my PHP configuration on my server… had to compensate for an anomaly introduced by my host upgrading to the latest version of PHP (and Suhosin patch). Thanks for playing nevertheless… much appreciated.

Sherlock Friend

Okay geoffh, you can contact your hosting manager to get assistance on this matter.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum