Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have the Uber template installed on Joomla 3.7.4 and assigned a new (non-Joomlart) template to a single menu of the site to work with a component

However the menu still shows the Uber template layout, not the new template.

Is it not possible to use two templates in different parts of the website on Joomla 3 with the T3 Framework?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The template assignment from the Menu should work, it can be done by the Joomla.
    Try to set the Beez3 as default template and check the template style assignment for the menu again.
    If the issue is same, it can be issue from your Joomla as the menu assignment is not working on your site.
    I suggest you to post this issue on Joomla forum so the support team will check and share more details for this issue in Joomla.

Regards

Richard A Friend

I will do that, thank you, as it does not work with Beez3 as the default template.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

As its not working with default Joomla template
    I suggest you to post this issue on Joomla forum so the support team will check and share more details for this issue in Joomla.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum