Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hey guys,

I just installed JA Comment component, Activated the license and Installed all the other plugins for this component. It seems that I am unable to approve/unapprove/delete the comments. When I press “approve”/”unapprove”/”delete” in the moderation page iin back-end, it says “Loading” but nothing happens. I tried this on Firefox 3.6.3, Safari 4.0.5. I even uninstalled & reinstalled the component and the plugins – and still no luck.

I am running Joomla 1.5.18
    Template: Yootheme – Enterprise

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks!
    Low

werewolf10 Friend

I just installed JA Comment component in a brand new Joomla 1.5.18 installation with default Joomla templates, modules and plugin – and still have the same issue. It says “Loading” when I press “approve” “unapprove” “delete” comments. Same “Loading” appears when I submit a comment when the “Admin need to approve new comment” is disabled.

url: http://bit.ly/cTa7l0
    username: admin
    password: test1

any help – appreciated! thanks!

nghiatd Friend

<em>@werewolf10 181562 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey guys,

I just installed JA Comment component, Activated the license and Installed all the other plugins for this component. It seems that I am unable to approve/unapprove/delete the comments. When I press “approve”/”unapprove”/”delete” in the moderation page iin back-end, it says “Loading” but nothing happens. I tried this on Firefox 3.6.3, Safari 4.0.5. I even uninstalled & reinstalled the component and the plugins – and still no luck.

I am running Joomla 1.5.18
    Template: Yootheme – Enterprise

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks!
    Low</blockquote>

Dear mr Werewolf10,

Please download and reinstall the lastest JAComment 1.0.5 version
    Your issue has been fixed already in this version.

Kindly check and let me know for further information.
    Sincerely,

werewolf10 Friend

<em>@nghiatd 181889 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear mr Werewolf10,

Please download and reinstall the lastest JAComment 1.0.5 version
    Your issue has been fixed already in this version.

Kindly check and let me know for further information.
    Sincerely,</blockquote>

Downloaded and reinstalled the latest JAComment 1.0.5 version. Still have the same issue. I have replied to the ticket. See attached screen shots please. You can see the “Loading” status stays on the page when comments are posted on the frontend and when comments are “approved/unapproved/deleted” in the backend. I really want to get this fixed.

Thanks,
    Low

1. Screen-shot-2010-06-08-at-9.43.49-AM
    2. Screen-shot-2010-06-08-at-9.44.30-AM
    nghiatd Friend

Dear mr Werewolf10,

Please refer to this link to see it fixed: http://www.christassemblyofgod.com/test1/administrator/index.php?option=com_jacomment

I already reinstalled JA Comment in your test site

Could you possibly provide me your ftp and admin account of your live site?

Sincerely,

werewolf10 Friend

I have replied to the ticket JQU-266458 with information.

Thanks,
    Low

nghiatd Friend

Hi Lashley,

I have fixed this for you. Kindly check and let me know for further information.
    Sincerely,

werewolf10 Friend

<em>@nghiatd 182058 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Lashley,

I have fixed this for you. Kindly check and let me know for further information.
    Sincerely,</blockquote>
    checked the site. It works. Thanks!
    So what do I do when this issue happens on the live site that I will be deploying soon?

nghiatd Friend

<em>@werewolf10 182051 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have replied to the ticket JQU-266458 with information.

Thanks,
    Low</blockquote>
    Dear werewolf10,

Below are some notes given to you before deploying a live site:

1. Download the latest version of jacomment.
    2. Do not check on ‘ View email only'(it only use for debug).

Sincerely,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nghiatd 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum