Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have just completed a fresh install of the J1.6 version quickstart for Ja_Travel. I am hosted by 1and1. I am using Msql 5. I have done many previous installations but this is the first 1.6 site I have built. Everything went as expected and the installation completed without problem. At conclusion the installation directory was deleted.

The first problem was a stock 404 error message saying that the home page could not be viewed – the reason given was No component found. I then tried to access the back end admin area and although prompted to login, no login panel was presented. Just a photo of a padlock.

There’s not much more I can add at this stage – I have completed the staff support page – grateful if someone could visit the site and take a look. The site is pretty dead at the moment.

Thanks and regards
    Dave

estradatrabajo Friend

I have exactly the same problem, but with the JA Events template (quickstart version, 1.6). Does anyone know the solution?

pritam Friend

Hello applestone,

To access admin panel after successful installation

You can refer to this url :-

http://www.pwrusr.com/web-master/cannot-login-to-joomla-backend-as-admin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pritam 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum