Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

JAB was not stable (yet) for us to use. During the brief testing I noticed that the extension was calling back home to themepro.com. The problem is that I opted out from reporting stats back to Joomlart. That preference was ignored. Each (testing) site was then issued a unique identifier by themepro.com This is not a huge deal in itself. However, I don’t know what else is going in the background that I don’t know about.

Can you explain why sites are giving a unique ID and the extension calls back even if somebody opts out?

Saguaros Moderator

Is your site online yet? You can share the credentials of your site so I can check for you.

suzanna Friend

Do you know why is JAB calling back home with a unique ID for each site even if people opt out?
    I don’t know what else is going on behind the scenes that I did not catch. This makes me nervous considering all the security issues you had last year.

No, we are not using JAB. It was a localhost install/test. It just didn’t work well for us.

Saguaros Moderator

It would be great if you can put your site online and share me the credentials so I can have a closer look and check what’s wrong. Basically, your site will connect to the server of JA Builder only when you add a new block to pages of your site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum