Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I just have downloaded this template that has the kunena forum component.

Everything is working just fine, but just one little thing:

I can’t enable the MP plugin "uddeIM", I mean:

The pluggin is enable (on the plugin section), also in the kunena settings the uddeIM plugin is enable…

But, when I’m connected in the forum there are no icon or way to send a MP to somebody…

Any idea, any suggestion?

Thanks a lot for help 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @edd,

Did you try to switch default template – JA Playstore – to a standard template of Joomla like Beez / Protostar and see how it goes?

edd Friend

Hi Saguaros…

Yes I tryied changing template, dissabling and enablig again the pluggin…

Nothing, no PM icon to send any PM

Have you visited the web and the admin? I sent you codes…

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

If the problem still occurs with default Joomla Template, then there is something with Kunena or plugin. You can try to post your question into Kunena forum for further suggestion

edd Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Well, the thing is that I must go to the web developper for the uddeim component (module and plugin):

http://www.slabihoud.de/software/id4001.htm

There, nothing is really clear, so the thing I did was:

Download the lastest uddeim pack
    imoortant: unzip this pack
    then manually install all uddeim mudules and plugins.

It’s a pity that it is not compleat in the template.

So now I have the PM uddeim possibilty installed, but the thing is that the appareance is not really sexy or funny… it contrast with the template graphics…

Any way, do you have any idea where is located the CSS style for the uddeim?

Thanks a lot 😉

Saguaros Moderator

You can try to disable the Optimize CSS option in template manager in backend of your site first. Then use Firebug in Firefox or Inspect Element in Chrome, right click on any elements of uddeim, you will see how it’s styled in inspect section and the path of file which declares that style.

To override its style, you can put your custom css code into the file: ROOT/templates/ja_playstore (your default template)/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum