Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys

I’m thinking about changing my site from current design to Uber. I’m still using Joomla1.5 and not sure if there’s any major structural changes/differences in responsive templates like Uber, so the question might be silly for some but I don’t want to start major upgrade without knowing if it will even work for me. My site is huge, more than 2000+ pages and I use a lot of wrapper modules for my video training lessons that are hosted on Adobeconnect servers. Right now I’m limited to frame size for this module that I have to specify in the back end. It is basically the width of my templates.

The question is, can I use the same wrapper modules in Uber that will be set at full screen width and than will be adjusted automatically based on the end user devise or this function is not supported.

Thank you for your help

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @valbaur,

Thanks for your interest in our products!

And yes, if that module is included in iframe, you can add a little bit css to make it responsive.

The major point here is that the module (and all of extensions in your site) must support Joomla !3.x first in order to run with Uber template. Because Joomla 1.5 is pretty different from the latest version J!3.x so it’s a MUST to check the compatibility first.

If you need any further assistance, just let us know.

Kindest regards,
    Saguaros

valbaur Friend

Thank you Saguaros for quick response. If I understand it correctly, I can not just migrate my current Joomla 1.5 site to Uber on Joomla 3.x.., but if get quickstart file and do re-design and migration by hand there’s possibility to change settings in CSS file to make iframe module responsive?

One last question, do I need to buy separate license to to run this template on two domains and can i remove branding from the template.

Thank you for your help

valbaur Friend

Thank you Saguaros for quick response. If I understand it correctly, I can not just migrate my current Joomla 1.5 site to Uber on Joomla 3.x.., but if get quickstart file and do re-design and migration by hand there’s possibility to change settings in CSS file to make iframe module responsive?

One last question, do I need to buy separate license to to run this template on two domains and can i remove branding from the template.

Thank you for your help

Saguaros Moderator

<blockquote>If I understand it correctly, I can not just migrate my current Joomla 1.5 site to Uber on Joomla 3.x.., but if get quickstart file and do re-design and migration by hand there’s possibility to change settings in CSS file to make iframe module responsive? </blockquote>

<<< You can migrate current J!1.5 site to J!3.x first then you can install Uber template + its complimentary extensions and follow the documentation of this template to configure as you wish.

<blockquote>One last question, do I need to buy separate license to to run this template on two domains and can i remove branding from the template. </blockquote>
    You can renew your JATC 1 year license to use our templates on 2 domains. Since you already purchased Copyright Removal for 01 domain before, you can remove our branding from one of your site now.

Saguaros Moderator

<blockquote>If I understand it correctly, I can not just migrate my current Joomla 1.5 site to Uber on Joomla 3.x.., but if get quickstart file and do re-design and migration by hand there’s possibility to change settings in CSS file to make iframe module responsive? </blockquote>

<<< You can migrate current J!1.5 site to J!3.x first then you can install Uber template + its complimentary extensions and follow the documentation of this template to configure as you wish.

<blockquote>One last question, do I need to buy separate license to to run this template on two domains and can i remove branding from the template. </blockquote>
    You can renew your JATC 1 year license to use our templates on 2 domains. Since you already purchased Copyright Removal for 01 domain before, you can remove our branding from one of your site now.

Phill Moderator

Just to add. With a 1 year membership you are allowed to use templates on up to 3 domains. You can also use those templates on unlimited sub-domains of those licenced domains.

Please see the details on this page for clarification – https://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum