Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dear Sirs:

Our Joomla Installation 3.6.4, is asking for a update of "JA System Google Map plugin for Joomla 2.5 & J3.4" Version 2.6.3 I already installed Version 2.6.2, however as tried to update from Joomla it show two message "Update path does not exist" and Error updating "COM_INSTALLER_TYPETYPE.", as I tried to install it via url "http://update.joomlart.com/service/tracking/j16/plg_system_jagooglemap.xml" it show "Unable to find install package".

I search Joomlart DOWNLOAD page and search for "JA System Google Map plugin for Joomla 2.5 & J3.4" finding that only Version 2.6.2 is available to download, where to find Version 2.6.3 ?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can download it from THIS URL and choose 2.6.3 release as showed below.

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-ott-31-12-58-14
    laloma Friend

I received following message as hit the URL provided: Your account does not have permission to download this item. Sign Up Now!

pavit Moderator

Try THIS URL indeed previous url was for JAEC Subscribers i’m sorry

Anyway using ja extension manager you can update plugin directly from your backend , take a look at the extension documentation HERE

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum