Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi. How can I change the speed of the slideshow? I want to adjust the delay between the changes of pictures.

timtecsa Friend

Choose a number of milliseconds e.g. 5000 to enter in the Auto Play box in slide container module. See screen grab below.

1. slideshow
    jmflannery82 Friend

What if we are just using the slideshow: style-1? Not the container…
    how do we change the speed of the "items"?

timtecsa Friend

Both Slideshows style 1 and style 2 are ‘containers’ and require other modules (aka slides) in the position indicated (business-home) on my screen grab. A slideshow container is just a blank ‘window’ onto the other modules, and unless you have 2 or more modules to look at, the speed control is the least of your problems.

Tim

janabak Friend

I am using Uber (Medicare layout) with JACM – Slideshow: Style 3. There is no option box to enter the interval in this module as long as I can see. I guess it has to be done in CSS?

Jan

timtecsa Friend

Jan,

I see what you mean. I’m sure one of the Joomlart support team could show you how to code in a different speed. However, you can make a slideshow using the Slideshow container with Slideshow items if you select (Container) Slideshow – Type 1 and choose position ‘medicare-home’, I guess. Then you create you slides using any type of JA ACM modules you wish. I use Hero – style 5 which I think is pretty close to your slideshow – style 3. You position these slides in ‘medicare-slide-items’ Then you have a speed control in the (Container) Slideshow module.

Tim

BTW, I notice that the slide speed in Slideshow-style 3 is not too bad so long as you park you cursor above the moving line. Below, on a slide, halts the sliding.

jmflannery82 Friend

I am not following. See my screen grab. No "module position" option…

1. slide
    timtecsa Friend

The clue is in the name. See the box labelled Module Position above the box labelled Auto Play in your screen grab. Click in the box.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  timtecsa 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum