Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I see there are topics asking about the list of sample package in Uber template which doesn’t show in backend to install.

Please make sure that you have:

• PHP memory limit up to 128Mb or above
    • Correct permissions for files/folders: File-644 and Folder-755

I also tested in different servers but it works properly so although you already have above settings, the list of sample packages still doesn’t show, there maybe something missed from your server specific.

In this case, it’s quite hard to check so you can try to install package you desired directly via: Backend > Extensions > Manager > Upload Package file > Click ‘Choose File’ to browse the zip file of associated sample package you want to install (download zip file here and unzip first) and install it: http://prntscr.com/9z6otd

Remember to BACKUP the current site first as when you install package, it will override all DB on existing site.

Regards

Saguaros

edna bonfim Friend

Saguaros, you are the best!!! Thanks :-)))

edna bonfim Friend

Hi, I did the download and unzip it, but when I tried to upload business_uber.zip and appear message of error: "Install: can not find file XML. My version joomla is 3.7.4

What can I do?
    Thank you in advance

1. Screenshot_5
    edna bonfim Friend

i was able to upload the file :-))

cpsbm Friend

Hi, I did the download and unzip it, but when I tried to upload business_uber.zip and appear message of error: "Install: can not find file XML. My version joomla is 3.7.4

What can I do?
    Thank you in advance

I have the same error can you help me?

Thank you in advance

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I guess you install the zip file from above download link directly, you need to unzip first, then install the package you wish.

It should work.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum