Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am having problems with the Off Canvas Sidebar for ‘uber – [Restaurant] Default’ template.
    I have enabled the ‘Off-canvas Sidebar’ in the Add-ons template configuration.
    BUT.. in Template Manager – Layout, the Off-canvas sidebar does not appear, and so i can not load any module positions for this.
    It is not behaving as stated in this video. https://www.joomlart.com/video-tutorials/t3-framework/off-canvas-sidebar.
    Please see my screenshots to understand what is missing. I’m confused!
    Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks, Dave

1. Screenshot-2016-02-03-13.42.42
    2. Screenshot-2016-02-03-13.38.27
    pavit Moderator

Hi Dave

Uber template works in a different way –

You will need to assign your modules to the off-canvas position, you cannot change position name

bowie46 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hi

It is a problem to you to reinstall template ?

You can take a backup of your actual website then you can try to reinstall again from scratch template using Joomla extension manager

In this way we can exclude a lot of possibilities of errors

Gruponea.com Friend

I have the same problem, I cannot disable the position "off canvas" for large screens because it doesn’t show me that positions, not like other templates.

Gruponea.com

pavit Moderator

Hi @guianea

If you want to disable off-canvas for large screens you should disable off-canvas sidebar from backend Add-ons tab and enable the Collapse navigation for small screens from Navigation Tab

Gruponea.com Friend

It worked! Thank you very very much!

Gruponea.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gruponea.com 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum