Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi

i have installed Uber quickstart and i have add and upload the A full-service mobile app page. that was ok but i have went to upload the corporate page but the "joomlart install tab" wasn’t visible…see the file attached…
    i don’t understand what’s happened ?
    thank you for your help

1. hcs_uber
    pavit Moderator

Hello

You will need to enable again the joomlart installer plugin.,remember that installing a new template will delete previous installation.

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-gen-23-21-24-45
    joomart06 Friend

ok thank you for your fast reply..
    but after the first installation is successful, the feature will be disabled normaly… and for me, i read " install succefully" but the feauture is always abled… and i reinstall again and it’s the same thing… the install is not completed… see my website http://www.hexagoncobweb.solutions
    thank you

pavit Moderator

the install is not completed…

Hello

I can see a uber business template correctly installed on your website, i’m sorry but i cannot understand what is your problem.

joomart06 Friend

Hi Pavit,

because you haven’t seen good and the problem is i have installed several package like uber home, uber app, uber business, uber corporate and see the result !
    only one package "business"…and the buttons on joomlart installer are always ok, green and not desabled

i want to install some package like uber home, uber app, uber business, uber corporate
    and it’s not possible…. see by yourself.
    test by yourself, the website doesn’t work like your demo…..

1. install-always-green
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you try to download again the uber files and install it on your servers ?

I just tested it on my local and everything works fine.

If this do not solve your problem then share as private reply your website admin url and a super user account for it , i will have a look at your files.

joomart06 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hello

I correctly installled Uber Charity demo and joomlart installer plugin was disabled after installation, everything works correctly as i can see from your website.

Regards

joomart06 Friend

I think I did not express myself … I did not want to uber charity but rather uber home + uber corporate + uber business + uber App …
    But maybe it’s not possible with uber?
    Question 2: Why in joomlart install, it says: "after the first installation is successful, the feature will be disabled.", Why is the green button no longer disabled after installing the package? This is not a bug?
    3rd question: the logo of the site is placed in the template or elsewhere? What is his path? Because I put it in its location in the template uber, it does not appear except when I select in "assignment" the home page, but this action completely destroys the template.

After that, I think the site will work as on the demo.
    Thank you for your help.

pavit Moderator

But maybe it’s not possible with uber?

Correct ,if you look at the documentation page HEREit is explained.

This is not a bug?

No it is not a bug ,plugin after installation is disabled as explained in the documentation.

3rd question:

Uber is using ja acm modules to set various headers type, each template is using a specific ja acm module type – header published in acm-header position,editing such module you can change image logo.

Due to the particular structure of uber template it is recommended to read documentation first ,it is not like other joomlart templates.

Regards.

joomart06 Friend

thank you Pavit

you doc is good but english is not my native language and it’s difficult to read a long time in english…it’s why i ask you directly…i loose many time and i cannot continue with english sites….

pavit Moderator

Hi

Were my answers enough ? if you need other help then continue to ask in Forum.

Regards

joomart06 Friend

Hi Pavit,

i do as i can…your documentation is fine but english is not my cup of tea…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joomart06 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum