Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Couple of issues

1 setting the easy social add-on in the template has no impact on the Easy Social front-end

2 the easy social demo on the ja site throws a database error.

Thanks

Folks

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tyfairclough,

I couldn’t access your site, also tried in another location but got the same problem, could you please recheck ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tyfairclough,

I couldn’t access your site, also tried in another location but got the same problem, could you please recheck ?

tyfairclough Friend
    tyfairclough Friend
    tyfairclough Friend

Uber backend is set to all pages:

easy social is set to the wireframe theme

tyfairclough Friend

Uber backend is set to all pages:

easy social is set to the wireframe theme

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tyfairclough,

Thanks for the info, I have just discussed with development team and the fact is we added some extra styles to make Uber compatible with Easy Social only, there’s no extra design for Easy Social in Uber.

About another question “easy social demo on the ja site throws a database error”, could you please provide me the link where I can check this problem or clarify a little bit so I can try to reproduce it at my end ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tyfairclough,

Thanks for the info, I have just discussed with development team and the fact is we added some extra styles to make Uber compatible with Easy Social only, there’s no extra design for Easy Social in Uber.

About another question “easy social demo on the ja site throws a database error”, could you please provide me the link where I can check this problem or clarify a little bit so I can try to reproduce it at my end ?

tyfairclough Friend

I raised a separate post/ticket with details on the sql error.

tyfairclough Friend

I raised a separate post/ticket with details on the sql error.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tyfairclough,

Thank you. I guess we can close this thread for now.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tyfairclough,

Thank you. I guess we can close this thread for now.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum