Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Dear

We created a landing page with two slides. 1st slide Welcome with an action button (registration) and on the 2nd slide a registration form. The action should be clicking on the action button "registration" and the visitor will be guided to the registration form. What is the link that have to be included in the action button for allow the action? Thank you very much.

Note: I tried /index.php/sport-industry-tt-2017#block-landing-item-636 but it is not working.

Thank you very much

1. 1st-slide
    2. 2nd-slide
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you send me the correct URL which is using Uber template? It looks like your site is using Teline V template now.

Regards

desiretart Friend

Hi Saguaros

Thank you for reply.
    In the site is installed Teline V and Uber. For the landing page we use Uber.

FOr access to the administration we have installed a firewall. after you call to the URL you will redirect to the firewall. Please follow this steps. Please click the web http://www.ttoc.org/administrator/index.php?FKZeafnx6hm=FhPXIzMdt
    And insert the Firewall password provided. The web will redirect you to the administration backend of the web. Then you use the username and password provided.

Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

But from front-end of your site, which page should I access to see the page where Uber is being used?

desiretart Friend

After login in the front end click on http://www.ttoc.org/index.php/sport-industry-tt-2017

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I don’t see those buttons on your site now. And if I got your message correctly, you want to click the button on the first slide and it redirects to the form in 2nd slide, right?

desiretart Friend

Now, we do not have buttons because we have to launch the page yesterday. However I would like to know How can I click the button on the first slide and it redirects to the form in 2nd slide. Thank you very much!

Saguaros Moderator

I’m afraid that you will need to customize much on JS in this case to achieve that as it’s not in the same page so you can’t simply add anchor as above.

If you’re not familiar with code, I suggest you to hire a developer to get it done for you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum