Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I’m working on a Landing Page using UBER Landing Page, and I have the problem that while on the first slide the header menu does not appear, on the second and third slide it appears and I would like to remove it. Can you help me do that?

See the screenshot

xuxo

1. landing_menu
    pavit Moderator

Hello

If you look at the demo template here you will see landing page has a mainnav in header,

You want to completely remove it ?

xuxo Friend

Yes, I’d like to remove it, just in case of landing pages. How can I do it?

Thanks

xuxo

pavit Moderator

Hello

I looked at your website and it seems your issue is due to external 3rd extension installed like sh404

I created a new header.php file (header-landing) and removed from it the mainnav and acm header block

These changes has no effect on your landing page, they works indeed in any other uber installation i have.

My suggestion is to try to disable/uninstall the 3rd party extension and test again landing page with my new header block.

Regards

xuxo Friend

So, in this case, why in the first slide does’nt appear the mainnav header ?

What I’m looking for is to have or not the mainnav header in all the slides

Thanks for your help

xuxo

pavit Moderator

So, in this case, why in the first slide does’nt appear the mainnav header ?

It appears like you have the acm-header position still available and modules published on it, as i already said i tested landing pages on other uber based templates and all of them worked fine with my customizations.

i cannot replicate this issue on them.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum