Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have just installed the Uber template on my site and I cannot seems to find any of the addition styles listed in the demo.

Only one listed inside the theme management is Default.

Any help?

TomC Moderator

When you installed the template, did you remember to install the sample data as part of the quickstart installation process ??

gremlin radio Friend

I’m not using the quick-start because of my pre-existing data. Also quick-start updates my Joomla version . Due to my php version I cannot update my Joomla version just yet.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

If you install UBER template into an existing Joomla site, you will have default template style only. In order to have sample data (other addition styles), you will have to install Quickstart package.

Check out this documentation for how to configure this template: http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/uber-template/uber-picture-guide

Regards
    Saguaros

gremlin radio Friend

Thanks for the help!!

hhas2 Friend

Hey, is it possible to install additional styles after already selected one template?

I have installed the quickstart and selected one theme from the install tab, but install tab was gone. So what do I need to do, if I want to install another style?

Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

If you install quickstart package of Uber and wanna install another style via Extensions > JoomlArt Installer, the new style will override the current style on your site so it’s impossible to do it.

Saguaros Moderator

If you install quickstart package of Uber and wanna install another style via Extensions > JoomlArt Installer, the new style will override the current style on your site so it’s impossible to do it.

Saguaros Moderator

hhas2 Friend

Thanks for the answer, Saguaros. It is OK, if it will override the current style. I just want to use another style. So the only option is to completely remove and install quickstart again and select the correct style? Thats a lot of time thatswhy..

Thanks

hhas2 Friend

Thanks for the answer, Saguaros. It is OK, if it will override the current style. I just want to use another style. So the only option is to completely remove and install quickstart again and select the correct style? Thats a lot of time thatswhy..

Thanks

hhas2 Friend

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Basically, each style of Uber is combination of different types of JA ACM module. You can check the demo / documentation of the Uber style you want to add into existing site and configure ACM module for it.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hhas2 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum