Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear Sirs:

1. We need to reduce the through CUSTOM.CSS file the font size of our company name at footer. What code should be included in custom.css ?

2. Im trying to increase width of sub-menu using UBER Template Megamenu but is not working, please go to Templates > uber – [Business] Default (ES) > Megamenu > Main Menu Item Configuration "Alianzas" then Submenu "Haciendo Negocios" > Submenu and Try to set 350px wide submenu. Its not working. How to fix this ?

Wait for yor prompt reply.

Regards,

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your website backend readdress to home page , which is your correct administrator url ? i will have a look at your settings

laloma Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hi

We need to reduce the through CUSTOM.CSS file the font size of our company name at footer. What code should be included in custom.css ?

I created a custom.css file in /local/css folder and added to it

.t3-copyright .copyright > h2 {
      font-size:20px;
    }

You can change size as you wish.

Its not working. How to fix this ?

As you can see from my img below you set default group for your users to GUEST so you will need to apply your megamenu changes filtering menu for guest access, i applied changes requested and you can see it is working now.

Best regards

1. Screenshot-at-ott-30-07-36-04
    laloma Friend

Dear Sir:

Thanks for the help. After your changes made, we found bellow Schroller module a Icon (right lower side) linked to http://www.omegatheme.com, did you place it in ?

Regards,

pavit Moderator

we found bellow Schroller module a Icon (right lower side) linked to http://www.omegatheme.com, did you place it in ?

I cannot see any icon, anyway i haven’t added any icon or link to your website.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum