Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Good afternoon

I have 2 problems. Please assist.

PROBLEM 1:

I have used UBER with the corporate quickstart data. On the ‘itineraries’ page at the bottom the modules are not displaying correctly and seem to be interfering with each other.

The "Packages and Rates" is an articles – category module. The title, description and first 4 articles are displaying correctly. The 5th article in the list followed by ALL of the other modules in that position (corporate-home) are not displaying correctly.

Image 1 – Correct display Image 2 – Incorrect display

***"View our of menu options available." is also an articles – category module that is in the same position as "Packages and Rates" but the title and accordion style is visually different. I tried to duplicate the correct module and only changed the category filter but that did not fix it.

***"Activities" in image 2 is a featured intro style 3 with a background image. Layout is incorrect and image is missing.

PROBLEM 2:

The button used to insert images into articles and modules has stopped functioning. Clicking has no effect at all. To be clear, I am not talking about the add image button in the editors.

FYI – Updated to Joomla 3.7 and it completely wrecked the site.

Many thanks

1. 1
    2. 2
    3. 1-1
    4. 2-1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As I can see the part with text of ‘Custom made ….’ doesn’t belong to the module with ID: 537 – "Packages and Rates". Not sure which module does it belong to. The account you provided seems not be an admin account so I can’t check what it is.

For the button to insert images, it may due to the editor you’re using, you can try to switch to another editor and see how it goes.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum