Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Is Uber good to go for PHP7?
    Are there any issues to be aware of or check on in making the transition?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It should work fine with PHP 7.

Or you can clone your live site to a dev site or localhost and test with PHP 7 first and see how it goes.

And also make sure that all extensions on your site also support PHP 7 already.

Regards

rwatt Friend

I have made sure that all extensions on my site support PHP 7.

Joomlart templates are the only component where I could not find a definitive statement on support for PHP 7. I renewed my support to ask this question… Grateful for a more definitive answer than

It should work fine with PHP 7.

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, Uber is compatible with J!3.7 and PHP7

edna bonfim Friend

Hi,

I was updating php 5.6 for php 7 and the an error appeared:
    Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemJagooglemap has a deprecated constructor in /home/falca724/public_html/falcar/plugins/system/jagooglemap/jagooglemap.php on line 22

And I can not access the admin panel. So I went back to the previous version. My question is, I will have problems in the future if I leave with this version?
    Thank you.

1. Screenshot_8
    Saguaros Moderator

Did you try to upgrade JA Google Map plugin to the latest version? then try to switch to PHP 7.

If the problem still persists, share me the URL, Admin + FTP account, I will check for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum