Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Actually there is no need now. We found out that this issue was caused when placing the ACM top bar postion in the layout manager above the ACM header. Good thing I didn’t start from scratch as you suggested and lose all my work .

gremlin radio Friend

You can close this ticket. The issue was in the ACM – TOPBAR being above the ACM – HEADER. It is unfortunate that your recommendation was to do a new install vs. digging into the internal issues of Joomlart’s template. Thank god I didn’t do this because it would have caused me and my team hours of rebuilding.

Respectfully,

Shane

gremlin radio Friend

You can close this ticket. The issue was in the ACM – TOPBAR being above the ACM – HEADER. It is unfortunate that your recommendation was to do a new install vs. digging into the internal issues of Joomlart’s template. Thank god I didn’t do this because it would have caused me and my team hours of rebuilding.

Respectfully,

Shane

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gremlin radio 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum