Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello Joomlart and Co.,

We are about to undertake the integration of Uber and EasySocial. The main reason why we went ahead and bought both Uber and EasySocial is because Uber advertises itself as compatible with EasySocial.

What should be our first step? Could you point us to some documents, tutorials, how-to?

Thanks!

pavit Moderator

Hi there

Uber provide a compatible style for easysocial , nothing special to do, after you choosed your default uber template and installed easysocial you will need to assign to the template style settings the easysocial pages from template manager Add-ons tab

pavit Moderator

Hi there

Uber provide a compatible style for easysocial , nothing special to do, after you choosed your default uber template and installed easysocial you will need to assign to the template style settings the easysocial pages from template manager Add-ons tab

meyoik Friend

<em>@pavit 496823 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there

</blockquote>

Hi Pavit, thanks for your reply.

I went ahead to the add-ons menu and put EasySocial to all pages and saved.

I went back to EasySocial, and it looks exactly the same.

I clicked on “All Users” (example attached) and I couldn’t see anything different. In fact, I clicked everywhere and I couldn’t see any changes on how EasySocial presents itself.

Are there any other changes I need to do?
    Other settings?

What am I missing here?

meyoik Friend

<em>@pavit 496823 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there

</blockquote>

Hi Pavit, thanks for your reply.

I went ahead to the add-ons menu and put EasySocial to all pages and saved.

I went back to EasySocial, and it looks exactly the same.

I clicked on “All Users” (example attached) and I couldn’t see anything different. In fact, I clicked everywhere and I couldn’t see any changes on how EasySocial presents itself.

Are there any other changes I need to do?
    Other settings?

What am I missing here?

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>Are there any other changes I need to do?
    Other settings?</blockquote>

Could you send me via Private Message a temp super user account to your backend ?
    I will take a look at it and see what is happening

pavit Moderator

Could you send me via Private Message a temp super user account to your backend ?

pavit Moderator

meyoik Friend

<em>@pavit 497285 wrote:</em><blockquote>Could you send me via Private Message a temp super user account to your backend ?
    I will take a look at it and see what is happening</blockquote>

Hi Pavit,

I’ve sent you my credentials for my dev environment.

As much as I would appreciate you solving the problem, I would much more appreciate if you would explain to me how it works or how you solved it. In this way, I don’t have to bother support with these issues in the future.

Many thanks!

meyoik Friend

<em>@pavit 497285 wrote:</em><blockquote>Could you send me via Private Message a temp super user account to your backend ?
    I will take a look at it and see what is happening</blockquote>

Hi Pavit,

I’ve sent you my credentials for my dev environment.

As much as I would appreciate you solving the problem, I would much more appreciate if you would explain to me how it works or how you solved it. In this way, I don’t have to bother support with these issues in the future.

Many thanks!

pavit Moderator

Hi There

Please open a ticket from this Url Joomlart developers will have a check into this i’m not sure if this is a template bug or not

pavit Moderator

Hi There

Please open a ticket from this Url Joomlart developers will have a check into this i’m not sure if this is a template bug or not

IT Consultants Friend

Is this working now? if so how did you fixed this. I am having the same issue too

pavit Moderator

Is this working now? if so how did you fixed this. I am having the same issue too

Hi there

Please open a new topic and describe with details which problem are you having , sharing also your website url and a temp super user account for it

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum