Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi.

1: The create demo site for uber is broken. Its called “r” and when you make the demo and get your email the links are broken.
    Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Table 'site_30d38aab3d7b4d1aff87fed569ecc27a.jos_session' doesn't exist SQL=DELETE FROM `jos_session` WHERE `time` < '1415714665'

2: The Joomla menu in the demo is now messed up.

3: I like the new Installation for Uber 2.0, but is it possible to install more than one sample package ?
    Lets say i worked on University but decided to change to music, how can i do that ?

4: I never really figured out the structure of styles, can someone explain:
    When installing a sample package i get
    uber – [Univeristy] Default and
    uber – [University] Home

Why two?

Regards

1. joomla-menu
    2. one-click-installations
    Khanh Le Moderator

We are sorry for the inconvenience. The builder is just updated and you can make a build for your own now. Note: you may need clear your site cache after install a sample site.

At the moment, we only provide single sample site for once installation. If you want to switch to another sample site, just go to Plugin Manager, find the plugin JAInstaller, enable it then the JA Installer tab will be re-activated. Remember: the old content will be overridden when install a new sample site. Please be careful.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Khanh Le 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum