Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Howdy friends!

Last week, we have mentioned about the next version of Uber 2.0. Today, we’re proud to release the latest version of Joomla template Uber version 2.0.1 with:

• 2 new content blocks.

• Events content block: Display upcoming events or calendar of your organization. See it in action at Uber Gym & Fitness Demo.
    • One page header block: Create an one-page scrolling experience for all of your homepage blocks. You can have a close look at Uber Lawyer demo.
    • 4 new site layouts
    • Construction: Building contractor and construction company.
    • Lawyer: Legal firm and lawyers.
    • Gym & Fitness: Gym, fitness and personal trainer.
    • Church: Religious purpose page.

Live Demo I Download————– Check out these screenshots: ——————-

Screen shot: Events Block content

View Demo Here

Screen shot: Uber Construction

Live Demo Here

Screen shot: Uber Lawyer

Live Demo Here

Screen shot: Uber Gym & Fitness

Live demo Here

Screen shot: Uber Church

Live Demo Here

Hope you enjoy the new version of Uber template. Love to hear your thoughts and feedback!

Andrew Winkler Friend

I’m very excited about your new Uber template and going to try it out for my own consulting business website, to replace the current onepage template.

omarvr Friend

The Quickstart file is only 21MB while the previous version was 123MB. Does it include sample content?

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@omarvr 453658 wrote:</em><blockquote>The Quickstart file is only 21MB while the previous version was 123MB. Does it include sample content?</blockquote>

Hi @omarvr,

We have created separate installation for the Uber 2.0 template to make the package clean and lean.
    First, you install the core of Uber template. Then, you will choose which sample site to install. We have prepared a detailed document for the quick-start installation here.

Thank you for supporting us!

jooservices Friend

Hi @sea_solutions
    Please do not flood forum with your spam post. You can create your own topic with issue detail ( by English language ). We’ll follow up with you.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

oupeh Friend

Please do not flood forum with your spam post. You can create your own topic with issue detail ( by English language ). We’ll follow up with you.

Thank you,

ergcreative Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 453703 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @omarvr,

We have created separate installation for the Uber 2.0 template to make the package clean and lean.
    First, you install the core of Uber template. Then, you will choose which sample site to install. We have prepared a detailed document for the quick-start installation here.

Thank you for supporting us!</blockquote>

Hi,

I have installed quick-start Uber 2.0.1, and now I am looking for sample-site, where I can find it? I didn’t find the sample-site from your quick-start installation link above. Probably I overlooked?

Thank you for your help.
    Ega

hjalte1983 Friend

Hi @ergcreative
    Go to your site back-end > Extensions > Extension Manager > JoomlArt Installer, you will see list of sample sites

See the documentation : http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/uber-template/uber-template-installation#quickstart-installation

Also if you install one, but want to install another you can go to plugin – enable the joomlart installer
    but if you run it again, all your data will be overridden.

cyres Friend

hi,

i want to suggest an uber theme,
    a nice theme will be:
    e-commerce home delivery (internet shopping, parcels, carriers, e-shops, fullfillment, postman, courier, e-commerce, warehousing, packages) parcel delivery with ecological means (cargobikes, electric vans) etc.

is there a possibility for doing that?
    thanks!

jooservices Friend

<em>@ergcreative 453863 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I have installed quick-start Uber 2.0.1, and now I am looking for sample-site, where I can find it? I didn’t find the sample-site from your quick-start installation link above. Probably I overlooked?

Thank you for your help.
    Ega</blockquote>

Hi there,
    Please choose sample database at end of install wizard.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

acecefr Friend

hello ,
    I would like to suggest a theme for uber — association / alumni

I have been searching for a suitable template , but none of you template is made for this theme.
    I adopted ja_biz , but it would be great if you design a tailored template for this theme

thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@acecefr 454117 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello ,
    I would like to suggest a theme for uber — association / alumni

I have been searching for a suitable template , but none of you template is made for this theme.
    I adopted ja_biz , but it would be great if you design a tailored template for this theme

thanks</blockquote>

Have you seen JA UNIVERSITY ?? –> http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-university

roojai Friend

I notice that the lawyer demo is a one page system. Is there the option to have any of the demos work as a one page option – a quick setting? Is there any documentation about this.

Thanks for a great template/platform. Looks like it will be super useful and almost better to just keep building and improving this rather than creating new non-uber templates!!

f1rdaus Friend

When the Uber for e-commerce will be released?

ergcreative Friend

<em>@hjalte1983 453870 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @ergcreative
    Go to your site back-end > Extensions > Extension Manager > JoomlArt Installer, you will see list of sample sites

See the documentation : http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/uber-template/uber-template-installation#quickstart-installation

Also if you install one, but want to install another you can go to plugin – enable the joomlart installer
    but if you run it again, all your data will be overridden.</blockquote>

Thank you, I found it. I have reinstalled on my localhost and the things that I changed the installation way with
    Install Sample Data –> “Default English (GB) Sample Data “.
    Now JoomlArt Installer is viewable.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  villagesquare 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum