Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

It’s possible to change typography in the Graphite template?

Select for example helvetica font for all contents?

Thanks

Sincerely

Phill Moderator

In the template manager you have the option to use any google fonts or you can apply your own custom css.

georgios Friend

Hello,

Thanks and sorry… I have not see this menu before your post!

Sincerely

webhelio Friend

This does not work for me. I have set custom CSS, nothing changes. I’ve changed the “main menu” font, nothing changes (in either browser IE or FireFox). I simply want to customize the navigation, and it’s like impossibly difficult… A bit embarassing as I’ve been developing for quite awhile. Can someone please hold my hand to make the navigation fonts be simply the same across all browsers please? Many many thanks! If I need to do this in the actual .css file, that’s fine too… I’m just tired of chasing my tail on something that should be very easy.

webhelio Friend

Here’s what did it for me. When I commented out the shadow style, then the font shows up nice and clear in both FireFox and IE. I supposed it was by design to have the shadow, but in FF it looked horrible. Now I have a clean slate and I can move on!

Line 148 in the file /ja_graphite/css/css3.css

.ja-megamenu ul.level0 li.mega span.menu-title, div.ja-bulletin ul li span { /*text-shadow: 1px 1px 0 #000;*/ }

Phill Moderator

Thanks for keeping us updated and showing other how to do this. I wish more in the community would do the same.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum