Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi.

I’m a happy user of the template Ja_helio. I’m interested in using one of the speech bubbles listed in the typography of this template or many other ja templates. However, I need a speech bubble with the pointer pointing upwards. Does anybody know how to accomplish this?

Thanks and regards,

Meek.

bennitos Friend

<em>@alysholt 141938 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi.

I’m a happy user of the template Ja_helio. I’m interested in using one of the speech bubbles listed in the typography of this template or many other ja templates. However, I need a speech bubble with the pointer pointing upwards. Does anybody know how to accomplish this?

Thanks and regards,

Meek.</blockquote>

The speech bubble is actually just pictures wich you have in the image folder of your template.
    What you can do is just edit the picture so that you have the pointer upwards and then use the bubble like normal.

alysholt Friend

Thanks for your reply.
    When I look in the style sheet I only see this code for the bubble in question:

div.bubble1 div {
    background: url(../images/bub1-br.gif) no-repeat bottom right;
    margin: 0;
    width: 100%;
    }

div.bubble1 div div {
    background: url(../images/bub1-bl.gif) no-repeat bottom left;
    }

div.bubble1 div div div {
    background: url(../images/bub1-tr.gif) no-repeat top right;
    }

div.bubble1 div div div div {
    background: url(../images/bub1-tl.gif) no-repeat top left;
    }

div.bubble1 div div div div div {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 10px 15px 20px;
    width: auto;
    }

which seems to be the four corners of the bubble. There’s no pointer there and in the image folder I don’t see the pointer either. So, what exactly do I need to change?

Thanks in advance.

Meek.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alysholt 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum