Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The typography demo page for JA Travel at http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_travel/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=58&Itemid=53 is not loading in Safari 5 on Mac Lion or IE9 on XP. Can you fix this as I need to preview the available list styles.

tfosnom Friend

I confirm also Screwed up on Win7 both IE 9 and FF latest
    however dozza if you are really desperate dl and instal locally will get it working or try the html codes from the userguide here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/userguide-ja-travel-template-for-joomla-2-5/

Shane

dozza Friend

That’s a great resource that I am currently using it for reference. However, I’m implementing some list styles and want to be able to empower client to create certain typographic styles.

When i add the following html:

<ul class="list-arrow">
    <li>blah</li>
    <li>blah</li>
    <li>blah</li>
    <li>blah</li>
    <li>blah</li>
    </ul>

It doesn’t display an arrow style list. Does it require that I wrap it in untold DIVs? If that’s the case, it’s not user friendly for clients. What’s the mark-up for a styled list (arrow, check, delete, star)?

tfosnom Friend

Dunno, the typography hasn’t changed a great deal in most recent templates so I assume if you have another quickstart based site installed or locally using the JA typo button in your article editor and seeing from the pop up what codes do what it should assist
    Shane

dozza Friend

Oh WOW! 😀

Never seen that before! – This is my first post 1.5 site so never seen this before from Joomlart.

That’s going to make things a helluva lot better for clients.

GWERK Joomlart and thanks tfosnom

tfosnom Friend

Hi Dozza
    Glad I could help, The typo button does save a lot of work, it combined with the power of the JCE editor and associated media manager is a favourite of users here

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tfosnom 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum