Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

Trying to use the typography options to style a list, using

<p class="blocknumber-4"><span class="bignumber">01.</span>Your content goes here!</p>
    as instructed on the demo.

This does not show up on my front end (in fact it looks worse than a normal ordered list!) – any ideas? If I view source on the page I get the following

<p>Our aim is to</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p class="blocknumber-4"><span class="bignumber">01.</span>Item 1</p>
    <p class="blocknumber-4"><span class="bignumber">02.</span>Item 2</p>

So it seems as if the code is there, but it’s not doing anything with it! Am using the Pyro template on 1.5.18 with JCE, viewing in Firefox, if that’s relevant.

Ruth

uniquebiz Friend

set your JCE editor to use the typo.css file instead of the default setting in the JCE configuration file
    as per attached, then in jce editor use styles drop down list to invoke the desired typography for a highlighted piece of text

Cheers Shannon

1. changes
    rcheesley Friend

Thank you for the suggestion, it seems to work but the image is appearing top-left not where it should be within the text. I think this is probably associated with the fact that for some reason all my images are appearing in the top-left corner (I already posted here about it but not had a fix yet http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/image-in-article-bug/#post-348211)

Ruth

Saguaros Moderator

Dear all !

i ‘m sorry, i could not help you in this case 😐

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum