Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

in which language you guys wrote Typography example?

is there any guide where i can learn how to setup button, Blockquote, bubbles, Lists style, Highlight styles

BY GOD I DID WASTED MY MONEY HERE ON THIS SITE
    WHERE FOR EACH AND EVERYTHING I NEED TO POST MY QUESTION HERE,

SHAME ON THIS SITE MANAGEMENT WHO TAKEN OUR MONEY BUT NO TUTORIAL FOR END-USERS.

khoand Friend

Hi,
    You install and enable JA Typo plugin, please. When you edit article, you click JA Typo button to use it.

chicagouser Friend

you still dont understand my question

WHERE IS TUTORIAL TO LEARN ABOUT HOW DO CONFIGURE Typography ITEMS?

SUCH AS CONTENT BOX, LIST, DROP CAPS, NOTICE, I CON LIST STYLE, QUOTE.

YOUR JOOMLART IS NEVER PROVIDE HOW TO USING Typography ,, TO END USERS.

go to demo.rockettheme.com (Content Box Styles) and select any template and then from top menu click on feature and then look the template feature, where they provide all user guide.

THIS JOOMLART IS CHEAP SERVICE WHERE NO USER GUIDE FOR ENDUSER,

Phill Moderator

Unfortunately there is not tutorial at present partly because many of the templates have their own unique typography. As Khoand suggests, you can use the typography plugin which adds a button to your editor. With one simple click you can choose from any of the available typography and insert it into your article.

Antother option is to look at an of the typography pages in the quickstart. Take a quick look at them from the administrator side and you will quickly be able to see how any of the typography is made. If you have any specific questions then we will be glad to try and help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum