Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve just installed Cloris on a site and would like to know what typography stylings are available in Cloris. I cant find any info on this.. In other templates its usally a menu-item on the demo which tells you, but not on Cloris.

I tried using one of the typo-classes from ja-events, but they seemed to not be present in Cloris.
    What i am looking for is an overview of inbuilt classes and typography i could make use of. Typically ordered unordered lists, text stylings, boxes, span-classes etc.. etc..

aman204 Friend

<blockquote>I tried using one of the typo-classes from ja-events, but they seemed to not be present in Cloris.</blockquote>

1) You can copy the specific file ::

templates/ja_events/css/typo.css and move it to ::

templates/ja_cloris/css and rename the present typo.css present there

2) You can copy this image file from::

templates/ja_event/images/icons-sprites-silk.png to

images folder of JA cloris

roninhockley Friend

That is a good solution, but is there anywhere a document which demonstrates the styles for Cloris? Are there not so many? Maybe this is a pointless question, because the typo for Events is more than adequate. I just am curious about Cloris typo that’s all.

Ninja Lead Moderator

they are the same in both templates, you can only refer to one.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum