Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

any solution for this ?

khoand Friend

Hi,
    What problem do you have? Could you explain more?

qbali JATC

i have put some code of typographi but i does not work, i check the typo plugin in plugin manager but is not there, how can i find typo plugin to active it ? where i can get typo plugin ?

khoand Friend
    lucija Friend

Yes, but with license like this: JATC Standard Membership – 1 year you can’t access to dowload this plugin…?
    Do I have to pay more licensing to download this or am I wrong? I mean this is not right, when I bought the template it said that I’ve purchased everything that comes with the template, but the main thing is not included, the typography?
    I don’t understand?
    Best regards!

khoand Friend

Yes, you do. Because typography plugin is belong JATC.

I mean this is not right, when I bought the template it said that I’ve purchased everything that comes with the template, but the main thing is not included, the typography?
    I don’t understand?

It means that when you down any templates of joomlart, you can download modules and plugins that the template needs.

lucija Friend

I did it, from another link to the typo download worked.
    But still the h3 paragraph style looks black and with font different from the picture below:

how to obtain the same look like the title: “Island of Thera, Greece” in the picture attached?
    Probably this isn’t a h3 style, are there some other styles, is there any tutorial about this?

Is Ja Comment included in the template Ja Travel or I have to buy it separately? In the template showcase it is shown, so I tought it will be included but I didn’T get it in the quickstart package.
    When I enable module jaclatest_comments to show the comments they are not shown properly…

Manny thanks

regards

lucija

1. pict1
    khoand Friend

I did it, from another link to the typo download worked.
    But still the h3 paragraph style looks black and with font different from the picture below:

how to obtain the same look like the title: “Island of Thera, Greece” in the picture attached?
    Probably this isn’t a h3 style, are there some other styles, is there any tutorial about this?

Could you give me a link to your website?

Is Ja Comment included in the template Ja Travel or I have to buy it separately? In the template showcase it is shown, so I tought it will be included but I didn’T get it in the quickstart package.
    When I enable module jaclatest_comments to show the comments they are not shown properly…

I have to buy it separately. Because, you just download modules and plugins that template needs (not component)

lucija Friend

http://www.bol-apartments-sarbunal.com

Sorry, I wrote wrong, when I turn on mod_k2_comments modul (not jaclatest_comments ) to show the comments from articles in K2 Items and when I click on the comment it looks strange.
    Module jaclatest_comments doesn’t show nothing, perhaps because I haven’t Ja Comment component installed?

khoand Friend

http://www.bol-apartments-sarbunal.com

I don’t see h3 tag. But you want to have effect like demo, you put your text into

<div class="view-cotent"><h4>your text</h4></div>

lucija Friend

Thank you but it doesn’t work still, look at the link:
    http://bol-apartments-sarbunal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=76&Itemid=91

The title “Plaža Soline Vrboska” should be looking like that…

lucija

bhto Friend

Slabo ovi pomazu Lucija, uzmu pare i daju nekoj djeci da se snama zezaju nazalost. Inace dobar ti je web, naravno da se jos uredi biti ce super.

khoand Friend

You try another way. You add this code into /templates/ja_travel/css/template.css

h2{
    color: #EF761A !important;
    font-size: 125%;
    font-weight: normal;}

lucija Friend

Misliš da nas zezaju? I meni se čini. Reci šta bi ti još uredio na mom webu? Imaš i ti web na joomli? koji ti je?

bhto Friend

poslao sam ti PM

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum