Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Can someone point me to where the documentation for typography and suffixes are hidden these days?
    No mention of them in the documentation and there used to be page in the online demo that listed them all – but alas that doesn’t seem to be in the demo anymore.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can check the Typography page Here on the demo site.

Regards

tastiger Friend

Hi
    You can check the Typography page Here on the demo site.

Regards

Thanks for that – I thought I had seen module suffixes somewhere as well – any clues?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    There is no such module suffix, you can create suffix using typo style in custom.css file.

Regards

tastiger Friend

Sorry – my mistake I thought I had seen a way to put "tags" on the top corner of modules eg: "New" or "Latest" and stuff like that as per example.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  tastiger.

1. sample
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    no there is no such suffix present in the template. Can share where you found it in JA Social ii template demo?

Regards

tastiger Friend

Hi
    no there is no such suffix present in the template. Can share where you found it in JA Social ii template demo?

Regards

That is exactly the problem – I cannot find it anymore – but I know I saw it somewhere on this site.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Here is the demo site of JA Social ii. kindly check and let me know which style is not showing on your site.
    I will help you to check this.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum