Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

My problem is like this, I would like to use typography of T3 Framework in my Teline IV template in Joomla 1.5 but it seems that icons show only if JA Typo button is enabled, from other hand JA Typo button does not came with Teline IV and in my earlier discussion in the forum I was told that I can use typography even without button.

For example <p class=”icon icon-info”> will show icon only if JA typo buton plugin is enabled. Is it supposed to be like this or is it some kind of mistake?

adnanpirota Friend

F1, F1, F1 please

can someone tell me is it possible to use T3 Framework typography with Teline IV template (it should be possible) but I don’t know how. If I enable JA Typo buton it is working but my front page get all messed up and if I disable it typo buton it does not work. Earlier on the forum i got instruction that it should work even without buton but it does not work…

adnanpirota Friend

does anyone else get this problem when you enable ja typography buton ?

1. ja-buton-problem
    adnanpirota Friend

<em>@hungnd 228227 wrote:</em><blockquote>Typo has been build-in t3 templates, thus you dont need to install typo plugin anymore. There will be conficts if you try to enable it.</blockquote>

Are you sure because I just unistalled the typo plugin and I do not have typo button in my content editor neither typography works for my site :S

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@adnanpirota 228426 wrote:</em><blockquote>Are you sure because I just unistalled the typo plugin and I do not have typo button in my content editor neither typography works for my site :S</blockquote>

Im sorry I want to correct: after checking again I see teline iv does not have typo by default, some ja templates do not require typo, some need it to be included, this feature may vary depending on the template, in this case for teline iv we have to install typo plugin.

adnanpirota Friend

but what to do about the problem that i have with front page (attached picture above) when i enable ja typo plugin (this problem i have posted more than a month ago and other staf of J.O.O.M has said that he will make bug report or somethin) i have updated all elements of the template and stil it is the same (can not use typo :S)

Phill Moderator

Which typography would you like to use with Teline IV?

I agree the typo plugin is not working well with this template but if you look in typo.css there is some typography included. Is there anything specific that you are after?

adnanpirota Friend

well the problem is that i would like to use some of the buttons or boxes from the topology now i can enter the code in html editor when i am creating an article but it does not display unles you activate the button (i do not need the button i can work without the button but once i activate it the page goes as in the picture)

happylittlepigs Friend

I apologize if I don’t fully understand the problem that you are having, but I have found a workaround to use on my site that may help you.

JA Typo does not come with the Teline IV template, but in the CSS folder you will find “typo.css” which outlines all of the possible typography elements that are included with the template.

In the Plug-In Manager in the backend of your Joomla site, find the Editor that you are using (may be slightly different for you – I am using “Editor-TinyMCE” in Joomla 1.6). Click on this plug-in and underneath Basic Options where it says “Custom CSS classes” enter “typo.css” into the field.

Save and close and when you go back to editing your article, the various elements should be listed under the drop-down menu “styles”. You can preview the article to test out if it’s working for you with the styles, and this should solve any error of using the typo plug-in.

As far as using the typography for modules (such as the “hot” or “pick” corners), this unfortunately will not work and you will have to manually insert the code from the typo.css file.

Hopefully I have understood what you are trying to do and this helps.

Phill Moderator

I have not yet tried it but today version 2.0.1 of the JA Typo plugin was made available. Might be worth a go before we start moving css around.

adnanpirota Friend

I stil need to go throug it but yes it is true that styles are showing in the list … thank you again

adnanpirota Friend

I checked with new version of Ja Typo plugin and it is the same i.e. my front page colors get messed up in ja newspro module as in the picture above …

Ninja Lead Moderator

with teline iv, you should not install typo plugin, because its natively supported, you just need to open Plugin manager > Typo , then put “typo.css” into “Custom CSS Classes”.

hariorama Friend

which plugin do you mean exactly?

i use jceditor but i miss all the nice ja-typo plugin functions.

there are some styles under style, but you can not really use for highlight text or so.

i want only styles from plg_system_jatypo.

if i install plg_system_jatypo.v1.1.1 button is not showing up in editor.

1. typo
    hariorama Friend

<em>@hariorama 278857 wrote:</em><blockquote>which plugin do you mean exactly?

i use jceditor but i miss all the nice ja-typo plugin functions.

there are some styles under style, but you can not really use for highlight text or so.

i want only styles from plg_system_jatypo.

if i install plg_system_jatypo.v1.1.1 button is not showing up in editor.</blockquote>

just found solution.

add in jceditor – konfiguration

templates/ja_teline_iv/css/typo.css

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum